MG ******** attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and we are committed to building strong and lasting relationships with you. The protection of your personal data is essential to us.
This is why we provide you with our Data Protection Policy in order to inform you, as clearly as possible, of the processing of personal data that we implement.
1. Who are we and what does this Policy cover?
This Data Protection Policy applies to the personal data that we collect when you use our website la-methode-gun.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
We will explain, below, how we collect, use and share your personal data, as well as the choices available to you regarding your personal data.
2. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
MG ********, whose head office is located at 128 Rue La Boétie – 75 008 Paris, is responsible for the processing implemented on its Site.
3. What personal data do we collect when you use our Site?
We collect your personal data when you provide it directly to us or when you use our Site.
3.1. The personal data you provide to us
We collect your personal data during the various contacts you may have with us. We collect them in particular when you create your account on our Site or when you place an order.
The personal data we collect is as follows:
- Information about your account: we need basic information to create your customer account. We collect your surname, first name, email address and your password;
- Personal data relating to transactions and invoicing: if you place an order, we will collect your surname, first name, delivery and invoicing address as well as your bank details to process your payment and finalize the transaction;
- Communications with us: You may also provide us with information when you contact our customer service, such as your name, email address and order number;
- Newsletter: if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your email address.
3.2. The personal data we collect automatically
We also collect certain information automatically when you use our Site:
- Personal data about your connections: We collect all the personal data that browsers, mobile devices and servers pass to us, such as browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language choices, access date and time, operating system and mobile network information. We collect this login information when you use our Services;
4. What are the purposes for which we collect your personal data?
MG ******** makes sure to process your personal data on an adequate basis and for specific purposes.
4.1. Grounds on which we collect and process your data
MG******** makes sure to process your personal data on a relevant legal basis.
Thus, the processing that we implement is based on:
- The execution of a contractual commitment, for example: the creation of your customer account and the processing of your billing data when you place an order;
- Compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on us;
- The existence of a legitimate interest prompting us to process your personal data, such as to improve our Site in order to be able to offer you a better user experience, ensure the proper functioning of our Site and respond to your requests when you use the contact form present on the Site;
- Your consent, for example: before depositing and reading cookies and other tracers, we make sure to obtain your consent.
4.2. Purposes for which we use your personal data
We use your personal data under the conditions and for the purposes listed below:
- To allow you to fully use our Site and order our products, for example: configure and maintain your account, track your orders, view your order history, add and modify your delivery and billing addresses;
- Monitor and analyze trends, and better understand how you interact with our Site, which in turn will help us improve it and make it easier to use;
- Measure, gauge and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and thus better understand the mechanisms of loyalty of our customers, for example: we can carry out analyzes on the number of individuals who ordered a product after having received a marketing message;
- Monitor and prevent problems from occurring on our Site;
- Inform you, via e-mail for example, of offers and promotions offered by MG ******** and likely to interest you, solicit your opinion or keep you up to date with news about our products (including can unsubscribe at any time);
- To personalize your experience of using our Site, to target our marketing messages to certain groups of customers (for example, those who have not ordered for a certain period of time) and to serve relevant advertisements.
5. Who can have access to your personal data?
MG******** shares your personal data in specific and limited circumstances. We have put in place appropriate safeguards to safeguard your privacy.
We share your personal data with the following actors and/or for the following purposes:
- External service providers: we may share your personal data with our service providers to provide you with our Services;
- Business partners: we may also share your personal data with our business partners;
- Police authorities, judicial or administrative authorities: we may disclose your personal data when a legal obligation obliges us to do so, such as in the event of a judicial requisition;
- Protection of our rights: we may also disclose your personal data to defend or enforce our legal rights.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected it; provided that no legal or regulatory obligation obliges us to keep them.
For example, we keep your connection data for 12 months from their collection, in accordance with our legal obligations.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
MG******** takes various measures to ensure the security of your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
In particular :
- As soon as we receive your personal data, we apply strict procedures and security measures in order to do our best to prevent any unauthorized access, access to the personal databases being strictly reserved for persons authorized to become acquainted with them in the framework of their missions;
- We require our subcontractors to undertake to respect the security and confidentiality of your personal data, by contractual means.
8. Are your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
In principle, we store your personal data within the European Union. However, we may need to transfer your personal data to some of our subcontractors or partners located outside the European Union for the purposes mentioned above.
When the country to which your personal data is transmitted does not offer an adequate level of protection in accordance with the regulations, we take the appropriate measures to ensure that the recipients of your personal data will protect them adequately in accordance with this Policy. and applicable regulations.
9. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request the rectification or deletion of your personal data;
- object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Ask us to limit the use and processing of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent when the processing is based on this basis;
- Request the portability of your personal data.
Finally, you can inform us of your instructions regarding the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data in the event that you die.
If you wish to contact us about any of these rights, you can reach us by post at:
GUN MG METHOD
128 LA BOETIE STREET
Or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a response within 1 month of receiving your request.
For the sake of confidentiality and protection of personal data, a copy of a signed identity document may be requested.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response from us, you can file a complaint with the CNIL. We nevertheless invite you to contact us at the above coordinates before submitting any complaint to the CNIL.